During my research related to Daniel’s 70-Weeks Prophecy, I have spent time wondering why the first 69 weeks were given in two parts instead of just one. Over the years, off and on, I tried my calculation a few times to see what dates I would land on hoping that a new discovery would be made when it finally hit me. What happened either 427.8 years or 14.8 years before Christ was born? Answer? The birth of his mother, Mary, which occurred 14.8 years before Christ was born. Using the same start date and time as the 70-Weeks Prophecy of course but calculating with the 62 weeks, you land on the following.
- 62 weeks X 7 = 434 Prophetic Years
- 434 X 360-day year = 156,240 days
- 156,240/365.2421904 = 427 tropical years, 281 tropical days, 14 hrs, 2 mins, 17.72 secs
- March 4, 444 BC 6:51 pm IST = Nehemiah Decree, Nisan 1
- + 427 tropical years, 281 tropical days, 14 hrs, 2 mins, 17.72 secs
- December 11, 17 BC 8:53 am IST = Birth of Mary, mother of Jesus Christ (Mary was likely conceived on March 5, 17 BC (after sundown) which was the Jewish Holiday Purim, Adar 14, a Jewish holiday that commemorates the saving of the Jewish people from Haman, who was planning to kill all the Jews. … Eating a celebratory meal known as a se’udat Purim.)
- December 23, 3 BC 11:39 am (Monday) = Immaculate Conception, Mary is 14 years, 12 days, 2 hrs, 46 mins old.
- September 29, 2 BC after 12:00 am IST = Birth of Christ, 40 weeks, 0 days after IC. Mary is 14 yrs, 9 months, 18 days old.
- March 29, 33 AD after 12:05 pm IST = Solar noon, Palm Sunday, Mary is 48 yrs, 108 days, 8h, 59 mins, 49.63 secs old.
- April 3, 33 AD at 2:01:26-2:08:38 pm IST = Death of Jesus Christ, Passover on Friday, Mary is 48 yrs, 113 days, 11h, 3 mins, 38 secs old.
Copyright MeridianProphecy.com 2015 ©